Wednesday, July 24, 2013

07-22-13 & 07-23-13 Time to Get to Work!

Monday:  Today, two sisters from the south and I did some preaching and went up to Middle of the World to pick up an item.  It took us a little longer than we remembered to get there and at one point, we stayed on the bus too long and had to back track.  Always an adventure!

That evening, I went down to the valley to enjoy Family Worship with one of my elders and his family as well as another couple in our Hall.  We had chili, rice and cheesecake for dinner and considered together the Watchtower lesson for the following week. What an enjoyable night!! Around 10:30pm, my cab arrived to take me back to the north.

Tuesday:  This morning I went with a friend to an appointment, studied for the meeting and then we had lunch at my house.  That afternoon, we met up with another friend for coffee.  I find that I greatly cherish these moments of down time - to just enjoy the company and laughter of my girlfriends.  Good times girls, good times... :)

That evening I started to catch up on my emails, job applications (I have 3 interviews set up for later this week!!) and bills.  My apologies to everyone for being behind on everything computer-related - I haven't had much chance to sit down and get things done over the last several days/ weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment