Tonight we had a visiting speaker who had prepared a slide presentation so I arrived extra early to set up my projector. How awesome to see the updates on the Wallkill construction project and the groundwork being laid at Warwick!
After the meeting a friend of mine and I went to dinner at TGI Friday's and chatted for a bit while listening to a live band that happened to be playing that night.
Thursday: This morning I met up with a friend for service and we stayed out in the ministry all day - around 12:30 we headed to the valley to meet up with some of our other friends, including some new ones who are visiting.
On the bus
Bridge 8 - Time to get off the bus!
Our Service Group - Composed and Serious
The Lighter Side
Views of the Valley
That night, I had dinner at Zao with another group of friends, and to say good-bye to a sister/ friend who had come to visit. The sushi was excellent!
Ecuador Loves Life
Afterwards a couple of us went on to a little place called Turtle Head to talk for a bit.
At Turtle Head

















No comments:
Post a Comment