Sunday, June 30, 2013

06-26-13 & 06-27-13 Back to Jail and A Day of Rest (sort of)

Wednesday:  Prison Day.  I conducted the study this morning, as the sister who normally does was unavailable.  It was nice and the Bible student is very eager - not even waiting before jumping ahead to the next paragraphs.  Its nice to see that kind of enthusiasm!

After that study, my friend and I went off to do a few more studies.  We had a bite for lunch and then went to the mall to do some return visits (yes, we really do have several RVs at the mall).  We also found some new calls and had some pleasant experiences.  As we had the meeting later, we decided to call it a day around 4:00pm.  I went home, ate dinner, finished studying, showered and headed off to the meeting.

I didn't hang around too long after the meeting as I was so tired - its been a busy week!

Thursday:  This morning, I wasn't feeling so great so I stayed in, doing some work around the house.  I also went to the grocery store and the hardware store to pick up a few items.  In the afternoon I was feeling better, so I managed to get in an upper body workout and a few loads of laundry.  Next, I went to my final chiropractor appointment - the doctor was running behind and I had to practically run home to get there in time for my Spanish class.  More practice, less English.  Its getting better, and thank goodness my friend/ teacher is so patient with me!!

After class, I prepared some food for the evening, followed up on a few proposals and then went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment