Sunday, June 16, 2013

06-12-13 & 06-13-13 Service, Meeting & Cleaning

Wednesday:  I started my day at the prison this morning for a bible study and then off to another study after that.  I got home around 1:30 for lunch... you guessed it, baked red snapper, and some fruit.  I finished studying for the meeting and then left to meet two sisters for a bible study at 3:30.  We were supposed to go to another study at 5:00, but unfortunately, it was cancelled.  So we at dinner at the nearby mall and then traveled to the meeting together.

Our meetings are so awesome.  Because we are a small congregation, it really feels like getting together with your family.  Well, maybe more like a family reunion, with all your crazy relatives... you gotta love it though.

When I got home, I tidied up a few things in preparation for tomorrow's cleaning frenzy.  Its been such a busy week, and I haven't cleaned since Saturday!  After two or three days, I start to go crazy...

Thursday:  Today I stayed home in the morning and scrubbed the house.  Then I had my Spanish lesson at 11:00am.  We had lunch and then went out preaching at 1:00.

We met up with two other sisters a little later and headed north to the US Embassy area for a few more calls While there, we ran into some friends from the congregation who were traveling down the same road.  Its amazing to me how often we run into people we know, in a city so large.

Before heading home, I went to purchase tickets for a piano concert this weekend.  Once home, I finished tidying up for my visitor the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment