Wednesday, June 26, 2013

06-24-13 & 06-25-13 Sharing Good News & Pretty Views

Monday:  Today I had my Spanish class in the morning and then my friend and I went preaching in the afternoon.  Another sister met up with us around lunchtime and we did a few calls together.  At 3:30 though, I had to go to my chiropractor appointment.  Around 5:00 I headed to the store to pick up a few items, took a taxi home, then turned around and went back out to the grocery store this time, to pick up food and water for the week.  It was 9:00 by the time I got home!

Tuesday:  This morning our group met in La Floresta (the area where the Kingdom Hall is).  It was only myself and another couple and the missionary brother who serves in our hall.  The territory we were working (San Carlos) was quite far so we were grateful that the missionary brother has a vehicle and drove us.  Riding in a car is a treat here.  Though we didn't find many people that morning, we had a pleasant morning.  It was a clear day and we had an unobstructed view of Cotopaxi Mountain (a glacier and volcano), which is just shy of 20,000 ft.



I met up with my friend at the mall for a quick lunch and then we did calls and informal witnessing that afternoon until 6:00pm.  We had good success and ended the day tired but very encouraged.  I came home, fixed some dinner and did a bit of computer work and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment