Wednesday, May 29, 2013

05-27-13 & 05-28-13 A Time to Rest and to Cook (and not much else)

Monday:  Today I stayed home and did some computer work in the morning.  In the afternoon I did some more cleaning and made chili :)

At 6:00, I had an abbreviated Spanish lesson and then we went to the movies to see Star Trek and to say good-bye to a friend who is heading back to the States for two months.

After the movie ended, it was straight home to bed - I was exhausted!

Tuesday:  My stomach was rather upset this morning, so I stayed home to rest.  I wondered if I caught the bug that's been going around.

In the afternoon, however, I was feeling better and ventured out to the store to pick up a few things and then came home and began cooking and preparing food for the week.  I made some fruit salad, regular salad, chicken fajitas, and chicken noodle soup (with quinoa pasta).

After that, I studied for the next day's meeting and then went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment