Wednesday, May 15, 2013

05-13-13 & 05-14-13 Preaching and Photos

Monday:  This morning I went for a run at Carolina Park - yea!  Afterwards, I met up with some visiting sisters who are staying in the south and we went preaching. At around 2:00pm, we met up with two others from the south for lunch and a couple calls.  Then I came home and reviewed a few Spanish lessons online and cleaned my house.  I had fish and salad for dinner and chatted with my family before going to bed.

Tuesday:  There were only four of us out in the ministry this morning, but we had a good time.  At eleven, two broke-off to go to a study, so my friend and I continued doing census in the territory for a while.

This guy did not like his picture being taken:



When we finished the territory, we did some return visits and calls in the afternoon and I had my first experience riding the Trole, notably the scariest form of public transportation available.  It wasn't that bad.  In fact, there were not many people on the Trole in that area (though I understand this to be rare).  While we were out doing calls, I took the opportunity to snap a few more photos of the area.


El Ejido Park (recently renovated)

I love these trees - The leaves go from green at the base, to yellow, to orange and then to red at the tip.

 Views from "lookout point"




 Panoramic shot from Lookout Point



Small rickety bridge I had to cross to take the photos - notice anything missing?

Oh there's the rest of the bridge down below!

I had a bible study at 5:30 in the north and after that we each went home.  By the time I walked in the door, it was almost 8:00!  I made taco salad for dinner, did some research online and then went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment