Wednesday, November 27, 2013

11-11-13 - 11-15-13 Highlights from the week

Monday:  This morning I worked for a couple of hours and then it was back out in the ministry - we had a good long day today and found a couple of interesting sights along the way.
This guy didn't take the tract

 This sign is indicative of a bad habit some Ecuadorian men have

Tuesday:  Again, I worked a few hours, and then I spent another long day out in the ministry, then came home and installed my new soap dispenser in the bathroom that night.


Wednesday:  Another day of working and then ministry, followed by some cooking and cleaning.  I also went for a run at the park and then we had meeting this evening.

Thursday:  Well, the day started off okay.  After work, I went to meet the group out in service.  Unfortunately, while on the bus to the service group my money purse and phone were stolen out of my bag.  This put a little damper on the morning, but we had a short coffee break, our brother said a prayer and we continued on with the tract campaign.  We had some good experiences that morning.  Later that night, I made dinner (and cheesecake of course!) for a couple of the friends and we played games. One of the brother's in my hall was kind enough to lend me a spare phone he had until I can replace my other one.

Friday:  I went for a run in the morning, then out in service until around 3:00, then went home to take care of some things.  We met some new friends that evening who were visiting from Puerto Lopez.  I made dinner at the house (chicken parm, with salad and veggies, and more cheesecake) and we all hung out there playing cards and listening to music.


No comments:

Post a Comment